Monday, March 1, 2010

WERE MOVING!

So, I am putting this out there and it is official! We are moving into a house! NO more trailer or leaky roof or muddy drive way or muddy road! I am so happy! Of course rent is more but I know we will be ok! :) I am excited to have TONS more room! To buy a washer and dryer, to have 3 whole closets to use!! There is a nice little sun room too I know much time will be spent there! We also have a garage and LOTS of space in it! NO more Dish Network stuff in my house!! The deer and Turkey love our back yard so that will be something else to enjoy! Avery and I are both excited we just need to figure our a way to clear some snow out of one of the drive ways... hmm any ideas let me know! My car will be SO much cleaner now! YAY! I will take a picture later and show you! :)

3 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

How exciting for you. You better be staying in the ward!

Summer Navarrete said...

we loved our little trailer when we were first married. it helped us appreciate our home so much once we got there. The only thing we missed was the sound of the rain on a tin roof

spipkin said...

I love your new house! It's so cute, and spacious! It's too cute that Jaimie & Jordan allready named some of the turkeys living by you. LOL