Tuesday, March 23, 2010

VEGAS

This year for spring break we went to St. george and Las Vegas. We had a GREAT TIME! While we were gone we missed the joys of 13 more inches of snow! We did come back and the weather has been fairly decent. We had a great time! I will tell you what the pictures are as you scroll down! There is TONS! Enjoy!



This is the Hoover Dam! It was really neat to see!







We went to the wax mesuem again with my family and we had fun!














Avery gave me a funny face and so I posted it!


























These are part of the TI show.





This was the Lion Habitat at MGM GRAND it was neat!


TI SHOW









Baby carolina



Us Girls


Bellagio we went to water show the family enojoyed it!



Eiffel tower



Hard Rock cafes Guitar.

Hard Rock Cafe



Our hotel at night

Our whole hotel at night
Funny part when we were pulling up to the motel to go check in Jordan
and Jaimie rode with us in our car and we pull up and she says WOW this is our hotel?
We tell her ya and she says I feel like a princess!!
We laughed!




Tournament of kings

We sat in russia again. Avery and I sat in russia for our honeymoon.


the group!
Ave and I
At the pool it was BRIGHT!

SISTERS

The pool


ave chillin by the pool


Up on the Dixie Hill


the view from uptop!

Ave:)
hanging on for dear life!
the girls again!
Avery found this it is too sweet!

us after I got out of skinny mans cave!
I almost didn't make it!

Road trip!
The girls
all content!

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

looks like you had a fun time... family trips together are so much fun