Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow

As I sit here and write this it is snowing. We are supposed to get up to 24 inches of snow int he next 4 days! GO AWAY SNOW! I am finally having my little girls basketball party tonight! We should have loads of fun! I cleaned the whole house yesterday and sweet little jordan helped me! I love her so much! I have been in the office trying to dejunk some more with little luck. Finding another place to live stilll has had no luck! We were looking at a house and really thinking about it, but she rented it to someone else. We were a little bummed, hoping what ever is supposed to come along will. I am looking forward to spring break!!! We have not decided what we are going to do yet but maybe include some where WARM! Hope Every one has a great day! Love to all!

No comments: