Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life....lately

So my life lately has been a little bit calmer but still a little insane. Maybe next time I will actually post pictures of my house...who knows. I feel it is NEVER clean lately. My home work is WAY to hard for me...and im struggling in math! It is evil, I am so ready for spring break. I am ready for the snow to be gone and the green grass to start appearing. I think I am starting to get depressed because of all of it. I love how much more room we hav and I don't know how we ever fit all of that stuff into a trailer! I am so glad that I have the space I need to branch out and craft and have fun! It is what I neededd for sure!! It helps me destress when I lock myself in there:) well off of work I go and school here I come! I hope the roads aren't bad!

No comments: