Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Randomness

Today I sit here thinking I am so ready for school to be over! I am glad I have one month left! YAY! I will return again in the fall for more classes but I am taking the summer off! I am still job hunting for the summer right now, not much is coming of it. Today I desperatly need to make a trip to walmart...our cupboards are gettin bare! But I think I am going to go see baby trax instead! I haven't seen him since December! lately I love how Ave and I talk how we are going to go on early morning walks, but it still has yet to happen! Someday... I have started working another job on the weekends and I am SUPER busy! I love our new house the space is AMAZING! I have my own craft room and he has his own office! Someday maybe I will post some pictures on here..I just am wanting the fniishing touches to get done! :) I hope you all have a happy easter! love ya! Jess and Ave!


these are my new glasses
I LOVE them!
I made banana bread the other day it was YUMMY!



3 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I guess you can getaway with not bringingus banana bread since you aren't our neighbors anymore! Lol

huntersrus said...

The glasses look great! The question is... do they make math look any easier? Hope things are going great. I second the "One more month of school" I can't wait for summer.

Jessica said...

Hahaha Carol! I wish they made math easier! I do have to say that this section is a little easier though!!