Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay so I have A LOT to post about, so it might take me a few days!! But I hope everyone enjoys!

Well I leave to go pick up Avery from the airport and the drive time is about an hour with normal driving and traffic, so I was like I will go early though cause I know I will be in traffic, little did I know that I would be in 2 hour traffic that I was a little nervous that I wouldn't get there on time! I had told Avery I was going to be late and that I wouldn't make it on time...I knew that I would though! I got to the airport with out getting lost along the way! But I took the Long Term Parking, and I ended up WAY further than I should have been! I get a text saying "I am here baby" Shoot! I had to turn all the way around, and then I got back and I had called him and asked him where he was and he told me luggage claim so I decided to wait in a line that everyone else was waiting in, until the Police officer decided to break up the party...So as I am on the phone with Avery I had to go around the loop another time, the second time around avery has his luggage and I pull up to the curb and jump out and give him a HUGE hug! The traffic director got mad at me cause I parked to pick some one up! Also he rushed us out of there! So We jumped in the car, and headed towards home! When we came to our first traffic light he kissed me:)))) I MISSED his kisses!!!! My employer called me and told me that I could have the night off so we went and had dinner, and then went home, and went to bed....Not much sleeping though cause we were soooo anxious to see each other!!! I don't have any pictures of this day! Sorry!!

No comments: