Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Day Here :(


Avery Decided that he need to feed the parking meter at the mall on our last day together. We went the mall and bought some books and some new clothes for him:) YAY

This is where I had to let go:(

Avery && his ticket back to utah!
Dang good byes SUCK!!! We look good for crying babe:)
His luggage

The last day that Avery was here, I made him shower, and had him pack in the morning so it wasn't stressful when we actually needed to leave. We went to the mall and bought some things and then we had lunch, and came back home && he decided to play some more wii, and Axel joined in. I was too tired to play or care, and i eventually dozed off into sleep. Avery awoke me at 4:30 to head to the airport. I had found my way pretty well to pick him up, so i didn't care to print the map, or to look at it even!! WRONG move!! I got us soo last and thankfully he figured it out on his phone, and I was in tears, that I was not going to get him back and all stressed! But he made it and we parked at the airport and I walked him into the airport and gave kisses and hugs, and told him that I WANTED to go home with him:( I didn't want him to leave me!! I slipped a little letter I wrote him in his bag, and sent him on his way. I got back to my car and just bawled:( I think that is the HARDEST thing I have went through in a LONG time! I made it safely home, with out getting lost!

No comments: