Thursday, April 16, 2009

3rd Day




Okay so the 3rd day that Avery was here, we either spent kissing, napping, or playing wii! We had tons of fun playing wii! Avery won almost every time. I was the one always wanting to nap, and then Avery would fall asleep too! I decided that we were going to eat in, and I wanted pasta...so I decided that we would have chicken red sauce pasta...I LIKE it. While we were cooking it was sooo much fun to have him there right beside me cooking:) He was so sweet too! Helped with what ever I needed! After wards we decided to go bowling with a couple of my other nanny friends, Mindy and Whittney! We had SOOO much fun, we bowled three games, and I wont the first and Avery won the second, and I have NO idea who won the third, haha. It was blacklight bowling so I stunk it up! We got home about 12 and had tons of fun! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You 2 are so cute together! I am so glad you got to spend this time together!!