Wednesday, April 15, 2009


First Day!!
I had to work the first day, so I got up for work, got my girl ready, and the dad and her rode bikes to school! When I got back home I cleaned up and did my laundry and dishes. I patiently waited for Avery to get up....(Not really) I woke him up BRIGHT and EARLY!! I don't know how much he liked that, but OH WELL!! I know he still loves me, he got up, and we went and had Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, and dropped the dog off. Then after that we decided to watch Made of Honor. We went to pick my girl up from school @ 1 so we could take her and her father to the airport! Of course I drug Avery along, and he wasn't too thrilled about another trip to the airport. After that I was off for a weekend filled with fun, joy, laughter, sadness, and tears.

On our way to the mall!



This was our lunch at the mall! haha yes it is sandwiches:) We went through the mall and didn't buy anything! SHOCKING! haha But that wasn't the case with the next few days!! We stayed in and played wii this night cause we were too tired to go to the City!

No comments: