Monday, October 10, 2011

2 Years



Happy Anniversary to Avery and I we have made it 2 whole years. It seems as yesterday that we were kneeling across the alter in the temple. Making our vows for eternity. I am so grateful that he asked me and I said yes. I am so grateful that he has been an amazing husband and friend. I am so grateful that he has stepped up while I have had to step down during our marriage right now. I am grateful that he doesn't complain when I ask him to do the things I need. He is so willing to help and I appreciate it so much. I love when he surprises me although I hate when he tells me he has a surprise and makes me wait for too long. I love his strong testimony in the gospel and his willingness to serve. I am grateful we have dates and go to the temple and enjoy ourselves. I LOVE that he holds his priesthood worthly. Baby boy and I have had some blessings because we have needed them and he has been able to give them to us. I am so grateful for my best friend and I am looking forward to MANY more years! I just want to give a shot out to my wonderful husband Avery. I LOVE you so much and I am grateful for everything!

2 comments:

harmonie said...

Happy Anniversary! Once baby comes they time flies by even faster. Love you!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Happy anniversary! You sure chose a great day to get married!