Monday, October 24, 2011

Avery & I

Avery finished his first block of POST 3 weeks ago and is 3 weeks into the second block. We have 7 weeks left and I hope that we both survive it! I know it is getting more intense for him, but he is doing well. I am ready to see him every day and night of the week and be done with this weekend business! I am glad that he is able to come home but at the same time its stressful. It makes him not want to go back and me not want him to leave. Although, its good for him to be away. He is the Vice President of his block and they all wanted him to be the President but he didn't...what a silly guy! He is loosing a lot of weight and getting in shape which is what he has been trying to do for a long time! (if you want to loose weight and get in shape go to post)

I am just taking it easy and doing all the bill paying and going to work. I am still not doing too much cleaning. :) I am trying to figure out our budget and to get things on track for the baby but it is hard when you haven't been able to encourage your old budget from being on bed rest. I already said most about me in the 20 week post.

Over all we are getting through it all some how and next week I am going to see him in SLC and go shopping for baby boy!

2 comments:

loriallen said...

Hey cute stuff! Looky what I found! Your blog! Dang girl you are too cute:) A boy! Congrats! I like boys :)

Kate & The Girl's said...

We should go together. It would so much fun to see you :)