Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh BOY!!!!

I went to the Dr. yesterday and I found out that Avery and I are expecting a sweet baby boy in March. I was laying there on the ultrasound bed and the Dr. was checking everything with the baby's spine and heartbeat. I told him that I wanted to know what we were expecting and he started looking around and asked me what I saw when he saw what it was. I said its a PENIS! Then the Dr. says "congrats you're having a boy" I honestly wanted to cry at first because I wanted a girl but we will take a sweet baby boy.
I have only gained 3 pounds but I will take it:) Less than a pound a month, I hope that we don't gain a ton of weight in the next little while. I am excited that baby boy will have some nephews to play with and also friends because I know several people who just had boys are expecting boys around the same time as me. I guess its time to start shopping and planning every thing.

2 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Congrats! I wanted a boy for my first, but am so so glad I have Evie! You will be the same way! Just wait tell you hold him for the first time. Its amazing how much love you can have for someone so little.

Jessica said...

Thanks Shalisa. We are getting fairly excited the more we progress and the more real it becomes!