Monday, October 18, 2010

ONE YEAR!!!!!


This is my fav pic from our special day!
I am a little late on posting about our 1 year mark. I have been playing catch up with homework all last week and taking a lot of tests and catching up at work. Avery and I went out of town and took some vacation time. I did not take the camera so we do not have anything special to post about it sadly. On our last day on the trip we were both up sick the night before we were leaving. It was not very fun! I LOVE Avery so very much and I am so glad that he is mine! I am grateful for him and the patience that he has with me when I am stressed out. I love when he helps with the laundry and other chores we have. He is a wonderful husband. I just want to say I LOVE HIM! Thanks for the first year looking forward to MANY more!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Woohoo! Love is in the air... and the laundry! ;)

DuncanAndCandice said...

Oh my heck it went by so fast. Congrats on making it a whole year!!!