Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 1

day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I have to take on things all the time I cannot have time not filled. Which makes me stressed out all the time!
2. I miss my nanny family dearly.
3. I am a Mary Kay Consultant and I LOVE IT!
4. I LOVE reading blogs when I have the free time!
5. I really need to exercise but I have no want to. :(
6. I do not like guns but I am fine with my husband owning them.
7. I am in charge of lunch detention at the elementary school and most kids don't like that!
8. I have 4 nieces and 3 nephews which I love VERY much!
9. I have major OCD and if you find that I put something away that you were using SORRY!
10. I find myself stressed out a lot.
12. My husband is my most favorite person in the world then comes my family.
13. Having kids scares me....
14. I love going to school and the challenges it gives me day to day
15. I wish that we could get started on our house sooner than later!

No comments: