Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOSER!

So I have to admit, I threw an pretty sweet party for Avery but did not take ONE picture of anything! I am a BAD wife! I feel like crap so maybe we will have to have a happy un birthday just to take pictures! We had some hamburgers and brawts and macaroni salad and fruit with dip! After we were full we opened presents! I gave him running shoes and pants that he wanted bad. Then we had his favorite kind of cake, Skor cake. I did not put candles on it or take pictures because I was too busy holding Zoey:) I think it was a great day besides I took no pictures!


I am getting a little nervous because I am done working at the school this year in 2 weeks so i will not have a summer job, I am supposed to be hearing from a lady to work with a down syndrome girl but no such luck yet. I am hoping the call comes soon! College classes are up and running and we are extremely busy! I have had homework galore! Avery is missing some days because of camp school and scout camp but I know he can do it!

No comments: