Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!

I LOVE this man SO much! I am so glad I am married to him! I just want to blog about him and his birthday! I am so LUCKY to have him! I want to write 23 things that I LOVE about him!

1. He is ALL mine!

2. He has a great personality

3. has a HUGE heart and is full of love! Very compassionate

4. He puts up with me when I am grouchy, and stressed out.

5. He is more than willing to help me cook

6. He is more than willing to help with laundry

7. He is SO good with reading his scriptures and he is VERY smart with the stories from it.

8. He is a wonderful priesthood holder and I am glad he is worthy for it.

9. I am so happy when he attends the temple with me:)

10. He is soooooo HandsomE

11. I know when we decide to have kids he will be a wonderful father. He is amazing with our nieces and nephews!

12. He lets me scrapbook ALL I want!

13. He works to help support what we need

14. He loves the outdoors and loves to camp( I need to be better at this)

15. He always kisses me before he leaves in the morning and before we go to bed.

16. He never forgets to tell me he loves me

17. He is very understanding

18. is very supportive especially through school

19. He takes care of me when I need it

20. He gives the BEST massages EVER!

21. I ADORE his smile and his eyes.

22. He loves me for me, including all of my flaws.

23. He is the BEST husband in the world and I could not ask for more!

I LOVE YOU AVERY!!! I also want to say happy 7 months! We are getting closer to a year!!!

2 comments:

harmonie said...

Happy Birthday Ave! We love you!

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Don't remind me that you are getting closer to a year, that means I am another year older!!! lol. Happy Birthday Avery! I don't know him all that well, but you make him sounds like a really great guy!!!