Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HAPPY 4 MONTHS!

We have been married for four months as of today! Things are going great for us! Avery had a job offer this week but turned it down, the next day we find out he passed his P.O.S.T. test!! YAY he finally accomplished it and I am SO proud! :) We are still looking for a new place to rent but some where in the 4th ward because Avery is now teaching every second sunday in the elders qourum! He will be an amazing teacher! Our roof is ever leaking like it always has...and it is never a fun adventure! I am still going to school I dread some days and others are good! Some nights home work is easy and other nights its TOUGH! This weekend we are going on a little trip for Valentines day and it will be SOOO much FUN! He is planning it all and it will be well worth it! I have loved that he is planning it and I am not stressing at all! One last thing! To all of those who think I am baby hungry I AM NOT! I just love to hold the precious things! If I were I would be expecting already! STOP thinking that!
THANKS!

No comments: