Monday, November 23, 2009

Randomness:) Enjoy!

I am just posting because I haven't in such a long time! I Am not sure what to call it because it is so random! :) First off we have a new nephew and niece! My brother brad and his wife Manike had a baby girl, Carolina Arabella. You can click this link to go see her http://lifeatthepipkins.blogspot.com/
Candice & Duncan Just had a baby boy last week, Traxton, he is adorable! You can go here to see him http://candoolsen.blogspot.com/ I love that I am actually an aunt! Momma Olsen said that Traxton looks like Duncan and Avery did when they were babies so I am thinking that Avery and I's will look close to this! :) (I am OK with that)

Then this week is Thanksgiving and Bradley is going to make it up to Monticello, I am so EXCITED to see him because I haven't really seen him since January of this year! We will be having dinner at my parents but I think Avery has to work so I am sad about that! I am Also excited for Christmas coming up! I am such a fan of this holiday just because of the reason for the season:)

Then the last little bit Avery and I have been accomplishing lots of little things around the house! I am so ready to get back into scrap booking after the holidays because time will have slowed down. Also I got told that my wedding pictures are close to being done and I am so ready to see them but nervous too!

This weekend Avery went out with some of his buddies and I went with my family to New Moon. I really did like it! Just ready for the next one:)

Avery and I made sugar cookies last night it was a lot of fun to be able to do that together and spend that time! I love Sundays because we are both home from work! We love the married life:) We wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey Jess and Avery, Your pictures are almost ready, we had my grandmother pass away so I have be attending to family and funeral things, so sorry. I am working on them everyday. Thanks,
brookie