Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tournament of Kings







This was the first show we went to. It was pretty good! We had dinner and a meal. We had to eat with our fingers! Also the chicken wasn't chicken it was cornish game hen. I was nervous to eat it at first but I ate it and it was actually pretty good! Just missing the ranch:) The cup up there is called a Tankard and they gave you refils all during the show. Well the drink was either pepsi or diet pepsi. I drank 4 tankards of pepsi! I NEVER drink pop! Avery was of course in heaven:) Of course as you know we can't take pictures in the shows but I took one of us before and our dishes for our meal! I think Avery looks HOT in this picture!! But that is my opinion;)

1 comment:

-Yaerli Hatch said...

You guys look so cute together! Looks like you guys had fun!