Thursday, December 3, 2009

Internet

Avery and I just got the internet at our house. I am starting to hate it already!! Oh well I just hope the vicious cycle doesn't continue:/ I am DYING to see my wedding pictures. I got told three weeks ago it would only take a few more days and I have yet to see them:( Avery and I have put up christmas lights I will upload those pictures next time. I am so ready for the weekend to be here! I am also ready to order my pictures I have yet to scrapbook and start scrapping again:) I also need to get my christmas cards done and out, but I was going to just use a wedding picture in them but I can't yet...waiting Joy.... This Thanks giving Brad was able to make it up and stay for 5 days at my parents house. It was a lot of fun! My mother has the pictures so I will have to ask her for them. While he was here we ate and played games and played hide and go seek for Jordan. That is her favorite game I think! I enjoyed being off of work and being able to relax and enjoy my family. I hardly did any cleaning and now this week I am paying for it! I am also wishing we had our bedroom furniture so I could get the ugly shelfs out of our room. someday...I hope you all enjoyed your holiday!

No comments: