Tuesday, April 22, 2014

29 weeks


How Far Along:  29 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:  since last check up 4 pounds.
Sleep:  I am starting to have the nights where I am uncomfortable and sleep isn't as good.
Best Moment This WeekMy Dr's appt and seeing her profile, I am getting so much more excited to see her in real life!
Movement:   Lots of movement.  She is head down and I get kicked every now and then.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Still sweets and I am having a HARD time at being good! 
Pregnancy Symptoms: Indigestion is pretty bad, I just have to remind myself to each smaller meals.
What I Miss: Being able to work out with the hubby and running and it not hurting!
Stretch Marks:  No new ones.
Belly Button: Still in.
Wedding Rings:  Regular fit still.
Mood: Pretty happy, little stressed to get things done.
Labor Signs:  None.
Milestones: We go to the dr. every 2 weeks and I have any where from 7-10 weeks left!
Upcoming Appointments/Events:  Easter this week and some sets of nails, Then after easter another appt. 
What I look forward to: Getting her bedding and getting her room more set up. 

No comments: