Sunday, March 16, 2014

26 weeks

How Far Along:  26 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:  since last check up 5 pounds.
Sleep:  Better than the insomnia filled nights.
Best Moment This Week: This week has been rough, I would have to go since our last check up. I am for sure looking more pregnant and not just fat so I enjoy that. I love feeling her move even if it is at strange hours of the day and night. I am having a few other issues the Dr will need to address. 
Movement:   Lots of movement.  It is starting to get a little painful but glad to know she is having a good time in there.
Food Cravings/Aversions: sweets! But I am trying to be really good at limiting them! 
Pregnancy Symptoms: 
What I Miss: Not losing my breath just walking up the stairs, Normal fitting clothes. 
Stretch Marks:  No new ones.
Belly Button: Still in.
Wedding Rings:  Regular fit now.
Mood: Good for the most part. A little emotional at times.
Labor Signs:  None.
Milestones: Last week of my second trimester. Hello third next week!
Upcoming Appointments/Events:  A check up and glucose test on the 25 of March. 
What I look forward to: Baby Shower, picking a name?, to pass my glucose test. The nesting phase/energy in this next trimester. 

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy really is starting to go! I had Teeg 3 weeks early and if this sweet babe decides to come early then that means I have 11-14 weeks left! Holy cow! It seems so far but so close and coming so fast! Smells still bother me with this pregnancy at times.

1 comment:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I am so excited!!! You look amazing!
Love this post