Friday, December 2, 2011

Random Thoughts

I am sitting at work having millions of things running through my mind and some of them I want to share with all of you!


  • I have 99 days left in my pregnancy, that is just 3 months away. I think it is settling in more that I will have my sweet boy in my arms much sooner than I thought.

  • Avery has 8 days left of post. Which is still 2 weeks but he is almost done and I could not be any happier! I am so ready to have him home to help me out with me working full time and trying to juggle everthing right now its hard.

  • The snow that is falling. I think that December 1, welcomed in winter. I am alright with it just not a fan of the ice on the roads.

  • I have put the determination in me to be more organized and on a schedule and not over push myself to get things done. I have a Family Management binder that I made to help me accomplish it. I will start it next week.

  • I am looking forward to Avery's Graduation to acutally see him in uniform. Since I have yet to.....(I like day dreaming about it somedays:P)

  • When I go up for Avery's Graduation I will officially finish my christmas shopping and just have to wrap it all! I am proud that I will be done.

  • I have planned a menu for when he comes home as well since I haven't had to cook for the last 4 months hardly, let me tell you what it was hard! I couldn't get the ides to come to me easy enough. But I managed to the end of December.

  • I love my active little Guy in my belly I am sure I will love him even more when he is born.

  • I have told people that I haven't hardly been an emotional mess with being pregnant. But after I have been saying this the last little bit I think a good cry on the hubby's shoulder tonight is sounding great! :)

I hope everyone is doing well, keeping safe and warm during this winter time!

1 comment:

harmonie said...

Sounds like things are going good. We are so proud of Avery! Wish we could be there to help celebrate.
I'm working on my Home Management binder right now, too. :)