Monday, November 21, 2011

18, 19, 20, 21

Day 18- I am grateful that my husband only has 3 weeks left of his 15 week program after this week. I am so excited for him to be home more and the opportunity to be able to cook for him and be his wife!

Day 19- I am grateful for the decent weather we have been having here during this month. Really we can't complain, it may be a bit colder but it hasn't snowed much which makes it easier.

Day 20- I am grateful for the past experiences and trials I have had that have made me the person I am today. The struggles I have had sure have helped me mature and grow up. I am grateful for every single one of them and I am grateful for the ways they have blessed me.

Day 21-I am grateful for each day further that I make it in this pregnancy. I am grateful that it has become much easier, although there is still linger thoughts that I have that won't allow myself to do certain things. I just hope baby boy continues to grow!

No comments: