Friday, August 5, 2011

June




















In June Jaimie and I were able to go out and visit my nanny family. It was a lot of fun. The plane flight was a red eye, we got to NY early and went to rent a car...well that fell through. So then we decided to just take the subway system and get to grand central and then get a taxi ride home. The taxi cab that was first to take us refused....the second one took us finally. It was very eventful carrying HEAVY suitcases up several flights of stairs. We got home to our house and it is absolutely stunning. We went up stairs and just shared a room the whole time we were there. We had the house to ourselves when we go there so we laid down and took a nap. Later we went swimming and had a BLAST!!! We did a lot of swimming there, I wish that I had a pool. My sweet friend Senia was working her last week in Greenwich and her nanny family had a car for her to drive the kids around in so she let us use her car. I am grateful and will be forever grateful!!! We went and DD and several other places that aren't here in Utah and it was a lot of fun. Our week was very eventful! One night Anne got us tickets to go and see a Broadway show called Anything Goes. It was pretty funny, it had some adult humor in it. I also was not surprised that Axel was taller than I and that Isabel has turned into a beautiful young girl. She loves clothes and Make up and nail polish. Axel could do some awesome hula hooping tricks, one consisted hula hooping while going down the zip line. PRETTY SWEET! It was such a fun trip and I am glad that they let me come visit for awhile. I hope to go back again soon! 2 Years was WAYYYY too long!

No comments: