Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 weeks


Here is our bean at 7w4d. Right now we are 9w5d.


I get to lay in bed for at least 3 weeks...I am bed rest and it is just lovely. Avery and I are pregnant for those of you who read my blog. We are almost 10 weeks along. I am having some complications and I am trying to do all that I can to keep my baby in there and healthy. Avery has been so strong and so good to me while I cannot do anything. My mother has also been fantastic with cooking us yummy dinners and filling my lovely pregnancy cravings! This was not how we wanted to tell all of our siblings and family. But we have asked them to pray for us. I really hope that I can be off bed rest in 3 weeks and go back to work. It has been so hard for me to not go to work the first day of school this year:/ I feel so helpless and dumb. I have been grateful for the visitors that I have had the last few days I just wish I could see my mom and sister more! (HINT) I sure hope that this clears up and goes away. I just remind myself constantly that I have to accept that God will bless us how he sees fit and I have to remember this sweet spirit we have in our home is from him. This has made me much closer to him and I am grateful for it.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Love you girl! We're praying!

Kate & The Girl's said...

Jess, I cannot tell you just how EXCITED I am for you. I want to cry. :) That is just so awesome. You are in our prayers.