Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 8

day 8- short term goals for this month and why:

WOW this list could go on and on!
1. I want to get all of my story telling homework done so next month I can just turn it all in!
2. I want to figure out all this house crap and make it work so we can get started!
3. Turn in loan papers
4. DEEP clean our room, and put the unnecessary crap outside. (I cannot handle our room for much longer!)
5. Get caught up in my classroom, I am still lacking some of the words to programs.
6. An object story for class....WHERE to begin? I don't know what to do! ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT!
7. Make it through JR. Jazz season LOL
8. Help My tech throw out some more computers, whether it is the trash or classrooms, I am sick of being the computer graveyard!
9. Return the halloween stuff that I borrowed.
10. Make it through my open house! :)


I know that I can get several of these things done, I just need to put my mind to it!

No comments: