Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 16, 17, 18


day 16- another picture of yourself

17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

I would want to switch some one lives that has not stress...I have a LOT on my plate right now but I am trying to handle it well.

18- plans/dreams/goals you have
Plans: I plan to make it through all of my crazyness while the holidays are here, I will be very grateful when it is all said and done! Catch up on homework
Dreams: I am dreaming for our house loan papers to get all figured out! I am also dreaming of a day off from work where I can sit by the fire sippin cocoa while reading a book.
Goals: To get to the temple this month, to get my object story done, to make it through my pile of things I have going right now. To be a better wife...( I have been grumpy ALOT)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I hope life calms down a bit for you! Don't forget to take a bubble bath once in a while. Or take 20 minutes just to meditate and shut out the craziness of the world. Just keep truckin'! Love ya!