Friday, January 15, 2010

Just us!

Well lately Avery and I have been SUPER busy! He is always working and home when ever he is done. This last week he had off till Thursday and I LOVED it! I started school two weeks ago and I am taking 3 classes. I am enjoying them so far and I know math is going to be a CHALLENGE! The house has been slacking which I hate but I have SOO much going on! Avery has stepped up some and helped me with dinner and dishes quite often which I LOVE! This year I made some new years resolutions but I have not got them with me so I will have to post them next time! I have snuggled with Carolina lots and I love it! :) No kids for us for a while but that is ok I have some to love on! Work is going good, I can not believe that school is out in May! I am still trying to decide what is going to happen with spring break...I want to vaca!!! But I don't know if we can cause Avery works LOTS!! Well not too much else going on! Love you all!!

No comments: