Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FED UP!!!


I am SO ready to have both of these beauties back soldered together! It has been one heck of a ride with the Kay Jewelers in Grand Junction and I would suggest you DON'T use them!!! The Provo one is 100 times BETTER!!! There has been ring drama but I think it is all figured out! I am missing them lots! Other things on the agenda! We are looking for other places to rent but have not found any yet! We need a little more space but not much more rent than we are already paying (if anyone knows a place tell me PLZ) I am still keeping up with work, some nights it is a struggle!! But I am managing! I am still having sleep problems so if some one has any ides of what could help PLEASE tell me! Avery and I are doing well enjoying each other but I am thinking we NEED a vacation...hmmm

No comments: