Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okay, I am just writing about what I have been up to lately. Its not a whole lot of fun...but I will still tell you! I have one of my kids out for spring break for two weeks! I worked every day last week, and this week I only have one kid at home, and he goes to school during the day! YAY!

I went to church on Sunday, and the Relief Society lesson was on: Come What May, & Love It. I did NOT want to go to church, but I was always taught that is when you should go most! So I went, and this lesson was totally for me! I have been just wanting things my way and the time to FLY and etc. But I realized that I need to live and LIKE what comes, and make the best out of it! So that is what I am doing!


1 comment:

spipkin said...

Good Girl!! I am so glad you made it to that lesson!! It is a hard thing to learn, but when you do it, you are much more content and happy!!! I love you cute stuff!!