Thursday, March 12, 2009

FHE (SPUD)



Okay, so as soon as I got back over here and bishop had talked to me he said I was going to get a calling. I stressed about it for awhile, then figured what the heck! So I waited and waited, finally I got put on F.H.E. committee! :) I was there last year, so its not too hard! I am on with some AMAZING girls!!! My first week we played spud, and this week we played a get to know you game! It was great! Thanks Crystal!! I don't think any of you western people know what spud is, but its kind of like dodge ball, but everyone has a # and if your # gets called then you throw the ball up in the air and call someone elses # and they have to run and get it and yell SPUD! Then everyone has to freeze where they are, and they throw it at whom ever they want, and if they get them out then they have to throw it again, its really fun..sorry if its confusing!!!

No comments: