Tuesday, June 3, 2014

36 weeks



How Far Along:  36 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:  since last check up 2 pounds.
Sleep: SO HOT in my house I rarely hav
e a sheet on these days. I am so looking forward to AC this weekend!
Best Moment This Week: Going to my Dr.s appt and having some dilation, how ever no effacement was a bummer!!
Movement:   Lots of rolls in there, I feel her move constantly, I think she is getting cramped.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I don't want to cook at all with out AC and I am tired so I have been lazy. Nothing sweet has sounded good. I have just wanted my fruits!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Some pressure and pain in my lower abdomen. Not much sleep, anxiety of when she will come
What I Miss: Not waking up to pee, I will be happy when its waking up to feed her. I miss seeing my feet and the ease of putting on shoes!
Stretch Marks:  No new ones, but past ones are growing bigger.
Belly Button: Same as last time, Still in, but starting to poke out a little! 
Wedding Rings:  I retired them because my house has been so hot my fingers are a little tight and I feel like I am suffocating.
Mood: Feeling tired, anxious, excited to meet her.
Labor Signs:  None, ready for some though!
Milestones: One more week and a day I will be where I was when I had T. crazy to think! 4 weeks left!!
Upcoming Appointments/Events: My next week appt 37, and my baby shower.
What I look forward to: Cleaning house and finishing decorating her room as well as last minute things in the house before she comes. I need to make some freezer meals and what not. I am organizing things slowly.

No comments: