Wednesday, May 7, 2014

32 weeks!

How Far Along:  32 weeks
Weight Gain/Loss:  since last check up 4 pounds. but then a second appt was down 2 pounds
Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning to get comfy after a couple of hours.
Best Moment This WeekMy Dr's appt and seeing her profile, I am getting so much more excited to see her in real life! Knowing that this is coming to an end very soon. 
Movement:   Lots of movement.  She is head down and I get kicked every now and then. lately she has been in my ribs and its not my favorite while doing nails.
Food Cravings/Aversions: to be honest right at this moment I really want BBQ chips MMM. I am going to have to go buy some! I also really like Maveriks peanut butter cookies!
Pregnancy Symptoms: I am sure I am waddling a little bit these days. I am not getting sleep like normal. I am having indigestion. 
What I Miss: Breathing normal and not feeling smooshed. Ability to set and do a set of toes with out killing me!
Stretch Marks:  No new ones.
Belly Button: Still in, but starting to poke out a little!
Wedding Rings:  Regular fit still. :) Although I am thinking of taking them off soon so that I don't have them too tight and I can't get them off.
Mood: Pretty happy, stressing a little bit to finish somethings before she comes. Just yesterday I had my first ever pregnant melt down and cry moment. I think my hormones are getting to me. 
Labor Signs:  None, which is ok because we don't have the support for NICU needs and I don't and can't afford that. 
Milestones: I have one more drs appt in 2 weeks then he said I start going every week and get checked! WHOOO 
Upcoming Appointments/Events:  Just nails like normal and the Hubby's Birthday! :) Although he works on his birthday.
What I look forward to: My yard sale this weekend and getting rid of the junk in my garage! Also passing these next two weeks of nails. It its a little busy!