Sunday, February 9, 2014

Half Way! 20 Weeks

Well here we are HALF WAY!
I have seen the questionnaire things on a blog or two but I can't seem to find it. So I will make up my own! If any one knows it please send it!
Cravings: sadly things will sound good and I make it then its absolutely disgusting. Can't stand pizza
Weight: I lost 8 in the beginning and I have gained 5 of those back, so nothing above what I weighed before I got pregnant
Clothes: Yoga pants, I can still wear my regular pants but they aren't comfortable to sit in and do nails so I like my yoga pants and preggo jeans, I don't have many that fit!
Stretch Marks: No new ones so far
SLEEP: Very anxious about things so sleep is a little deprived.
Movement: Constantly in the morning and the night right before bed. She has been moving for weeks, but I am starting to feel it on the outside which excites me!
Labor Signs: None so far and we can keep it that way!
Belly Button: In
Wedding Ring: Still on and loose


This pregnancy has went much faster than my sons. I am not on bed rest like I was at 10 weeks. I have had some morning sickness the first trimester but I am better now. I eat snacks all day long and I think my 2 year old enjoys that! I think moving into the new house has been a blessing at things going fast because I am consumed in getting everything done! I need to take pics of the house all cute and decorated and put on the blog! It is very hard to compare my pregnancy to my first because of the HUGE differences. I have been extremely careful to not lift or strain in fear of bed rest again. 

1 comment:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

You look great! Cant wait to see what the little doll looks like.