Thursday, April 18, 2013

Little things happening in our house

*T ate deer poop last Sunday  on the 7th. He was out in the garden helping my rake things up and I kept looking at him as he went back and forth between me and the sandbox. I had just looked at him and then he dropped his rake and picked up deer poop. The next thing I know I look up at him and the face he had was priceless  Although being who I am freaked out and said what are you eating? He looked at me as he was trying to decipher the delicious taste of deer poop. I went right over to him and did the finger swipe and pulled out two pellets. They were starting to fall apart from getting wet. I hope he doesn't decide that he needs to sample it again.
* His newest thing lately is to nod and say yeah. It's the cutest thing ever! You ask him a question and he just nods and says yeah! :)
* He LOVES bubbles, and being outside. He loves to play in the dirt! (We have plenty between the two houses)
* He went to nursery for the first time ever yesterday at church and he loved it most of the time I think. He did get pushed around a little being the smallest one there.  But he didn't cry when he was pushed or a toy was taken from him.
* He has been taking his books and gibbering as he reads them. It is sooo cute!
* He officially has 2 teeth! :)

No comments: