Thursday, May 5, 2011

The ABC's

I found this cute little get to know you kinda thing from a friends blog.

Age: 21
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Scrubbing the bathroom
Dogs: none
Essential start of your day: Taking my medicine
Favorite color: Purple Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'10"
Instruments I play (or have played): Clarinat
Job title: Computer Aide
Kids: None
Live: Utah
Mom's name: Sarah
Nickname: Jess, angel
Overnight hospital stays: when I was really little
Pet peeve: toilet seat up, bad manners, when poeple don't do something when they told you they would.
Quote: "Life is to be enjoyed, not endured."
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 Brother, 2 sisters
Time you wake up: anywhere from 5 am to 7 am
Underwear: The good old GARMENTS! :)
Vegetables you dislike: EGGPLANT! YUCK
What makes you run late: I am usually on time, if I am late though its me...
X-rays you've had done: Ankle
Yummy food you make: I love chicken anything! :)
Zoo animal: Monkey, and dolphin

No comments: