Monday, March 7, 2011

Here is a sneak peek at some of my house.
It is a dinning room wall.

I know I am SLACKING big time! I have been so super busy with trying to get the house completely finished and etc. I am ALMOST done! YAY! I have some homework that I've GOT to finish THIS week!!! Just Saturday I did a load of laundry with 2 towels and a blanket....turns out the blanket and washer did not get along. I now have blanket fibers by the millions in my washer and I cannot use my washer...BLEH! It is brand new and stupid what can I do?
Avery and I are doing great loving our space and I am back to my OCD and cleaning ALL the time! I love to clean it is therapeutic but I do not like to always do it all by myself! Avery and I moved as you all know and we switched wards, we are happy and sad.

No comments: