Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jr Jazz


This last year I coached Jordan's Jr. Jazz team, it was a little stressful at times and others it was quite enjoyable. Other than one coach teaching his girls to be poor sports, scratching and elbowing, and holding on to the ball everytime they could grab it, the games were not to bad.... I got yelled at a couple of times from parent's that were not any of my girls parents, but I am over it! I Loved my girls! :)

I am also wondering why my family is SLACKING on posting anything???

2 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I am savoring my blog for a day when I have a billion new posts :) Or I am just to darn lazy
I was a ref for Jr. Jazz I could not believe how mean the parents where. I wanted to yell, "I am not dumb I kinda know what I am taking about or I wouldn't be here" but I would always just walk away (I was the bigger person). I will never ref boys jr jazz again :)
Good for you being a coach I bet it was a good bonding moment with your sister and you became all the little girls role model.

Jessica said...

LOL I just have not seen any posts on anyone's blog and just found out from snooping around that Harmonie changed her link, and you and niki are just slacking;) I know I haven't posted in a while either but I finally did! I just figured we all have plenty to write...I loved jr jazz just the one parent was quite the lady....