Thursday, September 2, 2010

School


My lovely husband and I have both started school again this semester! He has more credits than me, but I am ok with that:) I know that we will both do great we are taking a math class together and I am so grateful he is helping me! Life is crazy for us right now, we are still living in my parents basement but soon I think we will get to start on our house! WHOO:D We just keep working away to finish the amount we need for our down payment. Oh and a piece of land:) That is what is holding us back pretty much but in die time it will come! I sure do love my husband! He has been SUCH a great helping hand! The last few weeks he is the one who is folding the laundry I have been lucky enough to just get it washed! But he steps up and helps I LOVE it! He is great, I am so glad I have someone who is willing to help out and to make sure things are going smoothly! P.S. I wish my hair was this long again! :)

No comments: