Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and picnic

This year we went on a picnic with my family for easter down in lock hart basin. It was a LONG drive but Avery loved the hill for egg rolling. My family or I have never rolled eggs before so Avery had to teach us. It was a lot of fun and the hill was huge! We had our usual lunch and easter egg hunt which avery found the golden egg with 20 dollars in it! We had lots of fun with our family!









































































Here is our easter baskets, we both actually had a couple more things in them but we wanted to use them sooner than easter so we did:) Ave had a installation kit for his truck and I had a book!





3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I still don't understand this whole rolling the eggs down a hill thing... Duncan says its really fun and he can't wait till we can do it, I think its silly and I want to eat my egg :)... I am so glad you guys had nice sunny weather where you went. It looks like you had a great day with your family and I am glad :)

Amber said...

Egg rolling is totally an Olsen tradition! When we were little we would have a family picnic on top of a big hill then spend the whole time rolling the eggs. So fun!

Jessica said...

the egg rolling thing is a Blanding thing...I know tons of people from there that roll eggs but hardly any from monticello. If you really get into the whole thing and make a path and jumps and stuff that you roll your egg down and see if it lasts it can be fun..just depends on how much you really want to get into it! It was a beautiful day I got some sunshine! :) I hope yours was good too! Love you!