Monday, August 10, 2009

2 MONTHS!

I have two months, and I just want it to go FAST! I am so ready to be done planning wedding stuff, you have NO idea! I have pretty much everything done, except my invitations, then the little loose ends. I am SO sick of stress!! UGH

I have a Bridal shower this weekend up in SLC with the inlaws, kinda excited but kinda nervous!

I also just got a job at the Elementary School. I am the teacher over the computer lab on the big kid side! So i have a normal job! YAY! According to Avery if I got a job at the school we could live in Monticello, now he is trying to say to live in Blanding! NO WAY!!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

don't be nervous! we don't bite! I totally understand about being so done with wedding planning. I was pretty much done dealing with it after a month. Enjoy it though, because although it doesn't seem to go by fast, it really does. :)