Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wedding Plans and 4th of July

We went down to blanding last night to the in-laws and discussed wedding stuff and the little details! I feel better about it and I have to get some things done. I still feel stress and I want to move it sooner but everyone votes against me! So I guess it is gonna have to stay unless I can win one last time LOL :)

For the fourth of July I went down the night before just to go watch Avery play in midnight madness. I got there and locked my keys in the door! What an event that was...We finally got it done and we were going to go watch some games but he was feeling a little sick so we took his temp and he was burning up. So instead of going I snuggled with him and tried to help make him feel better, I don't know how good I helped though:/ The next night I went down with the family and sat by his family during the fireworks! It wasn't too cold luckly! I have pictures but I have to post them later cause I don't have to camera with me!

Congrats Candice and Duncan!! :)

No comments: