Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Proposal:) I am ENGAGED! :))

Sorry Guys my pictures wouldnt upload, so I will try them again later!!

I could not be any happier than I have been! I got to come home and I am home for good! I landed in Salt Lake City on Saturday @ midnight and Avery picked me up! We went back and I could not sleep cause I was soo super excited to be back in Utah! Note: I am used to East coast Time. I woke up from what little sleep I got at 5:30 a.m. telling Avery that I NEEDED to eat breakfast cause I was HUNGRY! So finally @ 6:30 he let me go upstairs and have breakfast! :) We went back downstairs after wards and snuggled up. We got up a little later and went and got my suitcases out of the car and got ready for church that was at 1 p.m. We went with Avery's Grandma and then came back and a bit later went out to dinner at Iggys, it was yummy! :) We went back and I took a nap for 2 hours, Avery came and slept beside me for an hour and then woke me up @ 7. He asked me if I would still like to go to Temple Square since it was my idea:) So I got up and we got there about 8. Walked around for a bit, then we walked to the top where you look down over the reflection pond and there is that pedestal. I was excited cause I have never gotten a full picture of the temple, cause I have never walked that far up on temple grounds. So I was taking some pictures, then I turned around to take one of Ave, and then asked him to take one of me. Then he told me to take another picture of the temple so I did and I turned back around and there he was on one knee asking me "will you marry me?" I looked at him SHOCKED and I was speechless, I was NOT expecting it at all!! After what felt like FOREVER for Avery I answered him and said YES! :) We kissed and said I LOVE you! The rest of our walk all I could do was smile and giggle because I was soo happy! I am STILL super happy! As for now we have not set a date yet, but I will let you know when we do! :)

2 comments:

Stevi said...

Very cool, congrats!! That is so awesome!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!! You two are so cute!