Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Trip

Okay, so I feel like a total LOOSER! I leave to head out to CT on Friday, and it was an AWFUL day for me!! First I had to say good bye to family, then my last hour and a half drive with my boyfriend for a LONG time, then we sit have lunch, then FINALLY and hour later, my plane arrives, and the final goodbye had to be said :'( (I think that is one of the hardest goodbyes I have EVER had to do..) SO I land in Denver, I get to the gate, and as I was asking the desk agent if my plane was boarding, and she tells me that the bridge had already been removed from the plane, and that I had missed my flight! I burst into tears again, for like the millionth time today...she helps me out and puts me on the nonstop to Laguardia NY. I just left 2 hours later. I get on that flight, and then they tell us they cant get the baggage door shut, so we sat there for another hour...then we had to de-ice before we hit the run way...another thirty mins...having us leave at 8:00 pm. GRRR JUST GET ME THERE!!! So I was having a panic/anxiety attack on my way there...finally I get to my destination!! 1:10 AM!! Next to pick up my baggage...well it ended up that my luggage got checked through US Air and I flew United...my luggage made the connection that I happened to miss...so finally at two am locating my luggage, it happened to be in philly still...so I decided to just go home. I didnt fall asleep untill 5 and was up at 8 am, and worked all day, and I am still not in bed at midnight! haha...I am just glad to be here safe, and have my luggage once again!

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

Oh Jess I feel for you.I know how it its to leave someone you truly love and care about behind. Dennis & I did the whole long distance thing and it sucked.But if it was meant to be for you and Avery then everything will work out. It will make your relationship stronger and it will make the love you feel for each other stronger. I hope that this make you feel a little better. If you ever need to talk you know my number. Loves

Oh and PS. I am glad you got there safe and sound.

spipkin said...

I'm sorry it was such a rough day for you!! It seems like when things go wrong, they all do!! I just want you to know I LOVE YOU!! And I miss you tons allready. It would be nice to talk to you one of these days....